The Benue Rebirth Movement has inaugurated a committee known as “March for Idoma Governor.”
IDOMA VOICE observed that the committee is saddled with the responsibility of sustaining the drive for the actualisation of an Idoma Governor.
It was inaugurated by National Coordinator of the Benue Rebirth Movement Avm Monday Morgan (Rtd) at Otukpo on Thursday, in the presence of other members of the BRM EXCOs.
The committee was charged with the responsibility of planning, mobilizing and organizing a match on the 3rd of March, 2022 to register the voice of the the entire state and amplify that of the Benue South Senatorial zone in the bid to clinch the apex position of the state.
Other members of the committee inaugurated include;
2.Prof Moses Ogbaji – member
3. Comr.Kelvin Odatse Peters – member
4. Comr.Gideon Obande – member
5. Comr.David Ogbu – member
6. Comr.Mike Alidu Magaji – member
7. Hon Godwin Joseph Oche – member
8. Mrs Helen Ameh Adakole – member
9.Hon Mrs Charity Echor – member
10. Arch Patrick Ukura – member
11. Arsar Baba Tergundu – member
12.Hon Terngu Tsergba – member
13.Hon David Iorember – member
14. AIG Wilson Inalegwu.
15. Elder John User
16. Bishop John Grace
17. Hon Gabriel Olofu-member/ Secretary